Wednesday 30 March 2011

Panic


Fiona sent out a 'flyer' about my show with one of my big marsh mud  paintings , and words by jonny , got from my web site . I didn't realize she was in that sort of role with me , and i was  in deep panic , i did cooking to keep me ordinary and wonder at my turmoil . I phoned F up and asked her who she was , i mean in relation to me , she said just someone who admires my work  , very generous , though i'm still thrown .
     Reading  Animal magic , by Andrew Barrow is saving me from being too serious  , but also my sense of reality is a little weird , i feel a bit of a dog , half  a  knitted doll and back to child memories  - such as believing  - in a way  - hens can talk .
      Yesterday our vicar visited me  - I'm not a church goer  , and i like him , i told him i was starting a blog , he said how boring , i replied i wanted to communicate . He -  I an said thats not communicating , and we had a long argument about communing and communication , and it felt very important , but somehow dotty too which has helped me forget the point so i shall phone him and get a solid understanding .... soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment